Monday, October 29, 2012

BLM Girls Go Pink Blog Hop


Time is steadily ticking and October is almost over!!!!!
Soooo… I had to get this post up and out of my archives with the quickness.

FYI: I am such a PROCRASTINATOR… As I’m sitting here typing this post I can literally hear my Momma voice saying: you are going to be LATE for your own funeral… #GEESH

The BLM Girls Go Pink Blog Hop (henced the title) will be available until Oct. 31st

If you would like to participate, here are some simple rules:


1. Link up your blog by clicking and adding a breast cancer awareness related post you wrote on your blog. Click here to link your blog post. 

2. Visit other blogs that link up, and leave comments if you read something you like.

3. Show some blogger love by following a blog and/or the blogger on social media.

4. Spread the word on Twitter, Facebook, and all other social media. 

5.Have fun. 


O, and if you are interested in becoming a BLM Girl please check us out at:

  BLM BLOGGERS LIKE ME ON FACEBOOK OR



Special Thanks to BLM Girl Ty, our blog hop lead & BLM Girls Co-host Dee DeeBrittCarissaDani, & Rochelle

At any rate, let’s get this Breast Cancer Awareness Blog HoPpInG in GEAR!!!!!

Have you had the opportunity to get your TA-TAs checked???

Google Image

In my case it’s more like have I checked my mosquito bites… yeah, I said it I am a member of the itty bitty titty committee!!!! I can remember when I use to wish for BIG BOOBS!!!! LOL!!!! I seriously use to stand in front of the mirror and REPEAT: 
I MUST, I MUST increase my BUST!!!! (In my Judy Blume voice)


Google Image 


Me last year during BC Awareness Vending for a Cure!

I highly support Breast Cancer Awareness to the fullest by wearing my BC Gear, I try to participate in walks, give donations, and 10% of all my accessory sales to Susan G. Komen

My Look this year... Fighting for a CURE! 
At any rate, I’m sure at some point we all have been affected one way or another by the “BIG C”… It may have been a family member, friend, or a friend of a friend but I’m sure we have heard stories of how Breast Cancer can affect US!

If you need a REMINDER... GUESS WHAT? They have MEN an APP  for that!!!!  Yup, their are bare chested MEN on the app that remind ladies to show themselves TLC: Touch, Look, Check!

***Check out the quick Man Reminder App Video***



 Video via Mashable

The MAN Reminder App can be downloaded to your cell phone and you can schedule weekly or monthly reminders

Just because October is ending doesn't mean the support and taking care of yourself has to END!!!! Continue to put your health 1st!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sending my heartfelt prayers and thoughts to everyone that may have been affected by Storm Sandy!!!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Note to You: It's OK to touch your boobies so if you haven't touched your boobies... 
GO AHEAD & DO It!!!! 


Lastly, but definitely NOT least on this Saturday Nov. 3rd I will be participating in a walk for Colon Cancer as Mari of Beyond Greatness Event Planning Sister Rhonda was just recently diagnosed with Colon Cancer and she is currently undergoing Chemotherapy Treatments. Mari has launched a team called "Run for Rhonda" if you are interested in participating and/or making a donations please do so by clicking on the link: HERE


~ Until next time


Peace, Love, & Fashion

Xoxo


Lynn




14 comments:

  1. I am over here in tears. Thank you soo much for adding the link to your Blog Post. This walk means soo much to me and is so dear to my heart. As you have always know my closes sister and friends has always been you and Rhonda. If I wasnt with you I was hanging with her and when she was hit with this dreadful diease No words could express the emotions that you go through. Okay I will stop now cause I will and can go on and on. Once again as always THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT!! LOVE YA GIRLIE


    LOVING PEOPLE & LOVING LIFE
    Mari

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. See now you gone have me in TEARS!!!!! It's funny how that works and how LIFE works period... Rhonda is a FIGHTER and I know that all is going to be WELL and is well!!!! Continue to push & pray and GOD will see you all through this difficult time.

      Now, I just gotta set my alarm clock so I can be on time for the WALK! ~Sending blessings your way and ALWAYS you are most welcome... See you Saturday! *Peace & Love*

      Delete
  2. I think it's an absolute blessing how you are using your blog, to spread the word and how you are keeping us all aware of Breast Cancer. You have a platform here and you are using it well. Great post and link up, I will be sure to check out the others who link up their blog.
    ~To much is given, much is required~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Renae, thank you kindly... I try with every effort of being to inspire at least one person per blog post and I truly hope I am doing just that. Thanks again for the kind words!

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. I think so too... a great way to try and get the WORD OUT! Xoxo

      Delete
  4. "I must, I must, increase my bust?" LMAAAAOOOOOO! Thanks for contributing! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great Post Lynn! They have men for that, funny even though you marked through it!l...It's great that your are so involved with Breast Cancer Awareness..You inspire me to step my game up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cute and informative. You aren't late...it's still Breast Cancer Awareness Month!

    -Karen
    www.yourstylistkaren.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great post! I am definitely praying for Mari!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Dea for keeping her lifted in prayer!

      Delete
  8. I love this. Women like you inspire me so much. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You my friend did an excellent job on your post, and I love the tees! Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete