Thursday, December 13, 2012

WTHuck... Scandal Premier Recap + OOTD!


When Scandal Season 2 premiered blog buddies: Kiwi of Kiwi The Beauty & Bernetta of Bernetta Style hosted a Scandal Premiere Party and since I hadn't had a chance to share the post I figured now would be a great time to do so especially since SCANDAL is getting SOOO SCANDALOUS!!!!


 If you are not familiar with the ABC TV Hit Drama: Scandal then you might want to get from under that ROCK!!!! 
Like literally this is the BEST effin' show on TV right now. 


The show is about Olivia Pope played by Kerry Washington, a former media relations to the President. To sum things up she gets paid to make problems go away... but with everything comes a price and now all the hidden secrets are starting to come out.  


At the premier party we fellowship, ate, and answered a few trivia questions in reference to the show and giveaways were given to the person(s) with the correct answer. 






But once the show started you couldn't hear a pin drop... All eyes were clued to the tube! 



If you are still NOT convinced that this show is the BOMB.com ~ Check out the attached preview. 


       I wanted to be comfortable sooo here's a closer look at what I wore... Pssss: I'm     NOT a model but sometimes I feel like one in my head so I try to convince myself that I'm MODEL MATERIAL!!!! *Just go with it* lol 







PEACE OUT & if you are STILL not convinced that SCANDAL is the BOMB.com we can't be friends... lol

~ 1st few photos were taken by Kiwi the Beauty... She just launched her blog be sure to check it out you will LOVE it ~

Note to You: If you watch Scandal then you already know the meaning behind this blog post title & if you don't watch it it airs Thursday at: 10:02 pm on ABC so grab some Popcorn & Kool-Aid and tune in... You don't want to miss it! And, if you haven't watched it yet go back and look at the previous shows I promise you won't be DISAPPOINTED!!!!! 

~Until Next Time

Peace, Love, & Scandalous Fashion 

Xoxo


Lynn

18 comments:

  1. I loveeeeeee scandal. It is one of my fav shows to watch. Love your outfit. That top is so pretty!

    With love,
    Ashley
    ASassyWoman.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the show, it's so addictive! Can't wait to watch it tonight.
    Cute look.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Scandal is definitely one of my favorite shows and I can't wait to see what going to happen tonight! Luv your fit!
    Frugal Flirty N Fab!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE Scandal -I was just sitting here thinking about what snacks I was going to get for tonight so I can watch how this episode unfolds with #WhattheHuck.. just found your blog - and new follower. Glad I stumbled across your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hot mama!!!! Love those pants!!!! Need them in my life!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look great!!!

    *Besos*
    http://www.cmichellestyles.com
    P.S. You should totally enter in C.Michelles Favorite Things Giveaway! I am giving away a $25 gift card to TJmaxx n’ Betsey Johnson Fragrance! Enter

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. #WHATTHEHUCK Love that show and just started watching this year because I got tired of hearing all the hoopla around it...LOL

      Delete
  7. Just finished watching and I'm still in shock, LOL! Love your outfit for the party. CUTE!

    ~Whitney
    www.whitneynicjames.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Girl, I love scandal!!!!! The other show I watch is Revenge. Both of those shows are soooooo good! Loving this look on you. Cute everything and those shoes those shoes those shoes...

    http://foodfashionandflow.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. This whole outfit is CUTE that you have on!!! I'm just now starting to watch Scandal I don't know where I have been:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this post Lynn...You look great and I love love love the shoes.

    http://simplysassysstyle.blogspot.com/

    Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have yet to get into Scandal. Guess I gotta subscribe to NetFlix. Cute outfit! Love those shoes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOVE those pants they're so cool! They look really good paired with the champagne blouse you look wonderful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Girl you are looking H-O-T!!! Love how you paired that blouse and jeans together. Loving those pants diva!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. That shirt and those shoes are awesome! You are a great model (wink!).
    I have yet to watch Scandal but I have heard so many good things. Maybe I will try to catch up before the new season starts.

    -Karen
    www.yourstylistkaren.com

    ReplyDelete