Monday, January 20, 2014

Just Another MANICure Monday... w/ Linky!

Wow... I can't believe that we are in the 3rd week of the "New Year" and the days are rolling by SUPA FAST! I haven't blog in what seems like 4 EVA!!!! I don't have a legitimate reason for NOT blogging other than being the BIGGEST procrastinator known to man/woman kind! At any rate, I hope everyone year has started off to a GREAT start. Today, is observed Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. as he recently had what woud have been his 85th Birthday and in his honor I created a candle in his remembrance... May his light forever shine in our lives!!!!! ~"Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that." -Martin Luther King, Jr.


I REALLY wanted to do my nails in something symbolic towards "King Day" - today is a GIFT and everyday should be treated as such! Therefore, my mani was inspired by the word: GIFT!
Andddd... what girl doesn't like GIFTS!!!!! Which reminds me of one of my very 1st gifts from my Hubs was a Tiffany Necklace & Bracelet. It was my very 1st time EVER receiving a little blue box so I was STOKED!

So, what better way to present a Tiffany inspired Mani:


Tiffany Inspired Nails

My FAVE nail polish: KleanColor - Pastel Teal

With Flash

MANICure Monday is a weekly nail polish/mani link-up that will be rotated between Lipgloss and Binky, Coily Locksand yours truly: LA Lynn's link up! 
This week I am your host so be sure to link up and show off your Manicure!




NOTE TO YOU: This was my fill-in week so this week Mani was NOT done by me they were done by Kim Nguyen Lee at The Nail Spot! Also, don't forget to link-up and show-off your MANI!

~Until Next Time


Peace, Love, Faith, & Fashion Polish


13 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Hey Hun, it seem like I haven't blog in FOREVER - I will def have to catch up! Thank you stopping by! Thanks...

      Delete
  2. Oh wow your nail art is incredible! I wish my nails looked like that right now- so super gorgeous. Big fan of your blog now xx
    Heroine In Heels

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Dr. King candle is beautiful! Girl you are so creative! And I'm loving your mani, too. I can't wait to get me a TIffany blue box :) I'm linking up for the first time in forever lol. Hope all is well with you and your fam, boo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww... thank you so much Dre! Yasss, I STILL adore my little blue box and what came in it! lol

      Thanks for linking up; I will be over to check out your Mani!

      Delete
  4. Dem candles though you doing the thing with your business love it and so inspiring. Love the nails girl so pretty and reminds me of that summer weather that I need in my life

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have the best ideas for nail looks!!

    ReplyDelete