Friday, February 14, 2014

Mamanista Friday: Happy Valentine's Day!

I'm on my way to a weekend getaway with hubby and and a few friends but I wanted to stop by and wish you all a Happy Valentine's Day!!!!!

 I know a lot of folks don't like to admit that they look forward to this day or that they don't celebrate but I LOVE LOVE and anything that has to do with LOVE. So, I'm just as excited about today as I would be any holiday spending it with Family and Friends. 

Photo Bomb - My "ratchet" dog Dolla (I wouldn't trade her and all her "ratchness" for the world) lol
I'm sharing a OOTD that I wore this past Sunday to Church and to a Birthday Brunch.



What I Wore:
Handmade Earrings: Envy Ear Candy
Clutch: Handmade by Married 2 Make-up
Ring: I Heart Jewelz
Shirt & Skirt: JC Penny (Clearance)
Boots: JustFab
Tights: Macy's



           

NOTE TO YOU: I'm STILL undecided about my Valentine's Day outfit but I'm linking up for Mamanista Friday & Wishing everyone a sweet weekend filled with LOVE!

~Until Next Time
  
Peace, Love, Faith, & Fashion


17 comments:

  1. Gorgeous!!! I love this look. So classy and definitely sexy! Happy Valentine's Day diva and I hope you have fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your look! I'm a big fan of bow blouses. Enjoy your getaway!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the bow blouse! :-) Hope your getaway trip is wonderful and filled with nothing but love.

    Mo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very gorgeous and so sexy at the same time. Amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute Lynn! Love the bow blouse and the boots!

    xo, Kenya

    ReplyDelete
  6. I adore this look! That blouse and skirt is everything!! Hope you enjoyed your Valentine's Day, hun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. you look adorable!! happy valentine's day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope you enjoyed your weekend Lynn!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am loving the outfit, especially the boots!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute outfit; it's my first time here and I love your blog. I just joined your site via GFC and Bloglovin. Maybe we can do some fashion link-up sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your outfit!

    www.DianeFnk.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cute outfit! I love the dog. LOL at ratchet?
    twisttalking.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. This outfit is all kinds of hot! Hope you enjoyed your getaway...XO!

    ~Whitney
    www.whitneynicjames.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. You are always so well put together and cute! Dolla is adorable. We need play dates! Dolla and Levi to meet.

    ReplyDelete
  15. perfection!!! black and white is so sophisticated.

    ReplyDelete
  16. cute outfit and I hope you had a great valentines day! love the bow on your blouse!!

    ReplyDelete