As previously stated my blog was designed for me to journal my new journey. I knew from the very start that this blog would become more that just that. That's why the blog sub-title includes Faith, Fashion, & Fun because those 3 words are close to my heart as well as... Family. I can see this blog blossoming into so much more. However, I will continue to highlight you all on the journey as it continue to develop but everything is always within God’s timing. The process has been STOP-N-GO so when I’m giving the instruction to MOVE... I will be on READY-SET-GO!!!!
On yesterday, a close friend of mine invited me to her church at KLM for friends and family day. It felt as though the Apostle was speaking directly to me. (Isn’t it weird when the word of God speaks into your life?) Well, it’s called confirmation… in other words: “That’s Gods way of whispering into your ear”. ~LISTEN~
Sometimes, we can allow others to cloud our vision and lately the word overshadow has been floating in my head… So, I have decided no matter who or what is in my life I know that I will not allow IT to overshadow WHO I AM!!!!
Ø To cast a shadow over; darken or obscure.
Ø To make insignificant by comparison; dominate.
Apostle Harrison message on yesterday was read from 2 Kings 4:2-7 “It’s in the House” meaning that I have everything I need inside of me to get what it is that I am seeking! I was able to pull so much wisdom and understanding out of that message and would like to share a few with you…
• Believe in yourself and the extraordinary inner power you can harness to transform your life.
• Don’t allow negative people to influence you: God will begin to shift and move all the negativity around you.
• Accept the fact that you will make mistakes – how you deal with them is the crucial point.
• No one is perfect; we all have imperfections. Leave your judgmental mind behind because it slows progress down. A mind that avoids judgment is always open and available for new ideas and fresh input.
• Don’t think small if you want BIG results you must think BIG; the greater the risk the greater the reward.
• Dare to be different. Be original, Be innovative, Be groundbreaking… BE YOU!
• Lastly, never allow anyone to overshadow you and your innate talents. Remember, your talents are God’s gift to you and how you use them are your gift back to him.
|Change your mindset and hold your head UP and understand that what God has for you... it is for you!!!!|
|What you are looking for is already inside of you… so STOP searching!!!!|
~Note to Self: It’s up to ME to continue to allow my vision to flourish because I am a VISIONARY and it’s in the HOUSE!!!!