Monday, December 3, 2012

Just Another MANICure Monday

Howdy Folks… I’m a little late linking up today as I have had a FULL weekend & to top it off the enemy tried to attack me!!!! But I REFUSE to let the enemy destroy me & my spirit so nice try but the enemy gotta come betta than that.
I’m just thankful that Mimi over at Lipgloss and Binky is the host of MANICure Monday this week cause lawd knowsss I would've left y'all hanging & waiting. lol Anywho, I wanted to try GRAY nail polish and it dawn on me that I don’t even own a GRAY nail polish (don’t judge me)  so I guess I better add GRAY to my list of colors to buy. However, I had this old stash of OPI Silver that was ‘bout dried out… but I had to opt for Silver instead of GRAY (besides it’s the next best thing to GRAY).

I started to just let them be w/o any design but then I said nahhhh…

So I added a lil glitter and a +CROSS+ because I know my daddy (The Most High God) got my back no matter what I may face. 

So, as I look down at my nails the GRAY represent the enemy trying to attack but God light (the glitter) is shining through and the +CROSS+ is for the Father, Son, and the Holy Spirit. As I know that I can do all things through Christ that strengthens me.

I may have went a lil deep with this post but without GOD I am NOTHING!!!! And, if you have been following me for a while then you are already aware that my FAITH comes before FASHION any given day of the week!

Don't forget to link up weekly for MANICure Monday as this is a weekly nail polish/mani link-up that will be rotated between Lipgloss and Binky and yours truly: LA Lynn's 
 

Note to You: My nail inspiration can come from just about anywhere and every week I continue to be inspired by all the bloggers that take part in linking up for MANICure Monday & if you still haven’t linked up what are you waiting for?

~Until Next Time

Peace, Love, & Fashion Manicure

Xoxo

Lynn

19 comments:

  1. Amen!!!! LOVE this post so thankful that we are redeemed new creations in Christ Jesus!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen! The message makes the nails even more fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that silver! I wish I could keep my nails longer but doesn't flow at work...LOL
    Maybe I need to place on my other hand, because the devil is SHO NUFF trying to get in my way. He needs to go on somewhere!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YES! I love your nails and I love the message even more. Sometimes the enemy will try to sneak up in there and mess things up, but we are children of THE MOST HIGH and He will never leave or forsake us. I've been reminding myself of this also because the enemy is BUSY! Just keep your head up and stay prayed up, boo!

    xoxo,
    Dre

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved this post! I definitely needed to read it! God always got our backs. Even when it doesnt seem like Hes working for us...He is! The enemy always tries to attack those with a higher calling and purpose. Just know that great things are to come for you boo!

    The nails are gorgeous by the way! Hope you have an amazing stress free week.

    -Cherrie

    ReplyDelete
  6. awesome mani love it you always have the best colors!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super chic! Love the addition of the cross boo!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Girl I need to link up...This is such a great concept and your nails look fantastic.

    <3 Marina
    Fashion.MakeUp.LifeStyle

    ReplyDelete
  9. You have such wonderful nails, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  10. How did I not know about this?!
    I just linked up!

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOVE the nails, sis! Great choice!

    ~Whitney
    www.whitneynicjames.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the nails but even more, I love the message! Stay strong, Lynn!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi La Lynn is was great meeting you last night at the Remy Kiss Grand Opening!
    Make sure you keep in touch! Also how do I get involved with Manicure Mondays?
    Cute Nails BTW...Love your blog!

    Asharah Damore

    www.chicdamore.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I rarely wear all gold or silver (if ever) on my nails, but I like your mani!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great message and cute nails! My fave nail colors!

    Rhonda

    ReplyDelete
  16. Yes Ma'am!! WE give God glory in all things. Manicures included. The enemy will never win, I just had a bout myself. I am still standing!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love that picture of the lady and silver polish is great for this time of year

    ReplyDelete