Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Pin It Wednesday


Happy HuMp Day… Today I am joining Kita over at Say what u wanna for Pinterest Wednesday.

The Rules are simple: choose a Quote, Outfit, Something for the upcoming Holiday & Something Odd then link up! J


Quote ~ You must love yourself first in order for others to love you; know your worth

Source 

Outfit ~ This outfit reminds me of a SAILOR! I’m loving the color combo with the POP of YELLOW!


Source

Holiday ~ Oh la la… St. Patty Day Nails ~ I think I will give it a try for upcoming Manicure Monday

Source

Something Odd ~ Ok, so y’all know I’m renewing my vows this August and if you didn’t well you know now… lol
Although, this will be a lot of ties to send out but I thought this was REALLY different!  

Source
  
I hope you will join us... So, let’s have fun discovering finds and sharing them by linking up! Linky is over at: Say what u wanna



NOTE TO YOU: What have you pinned lately? 

~ Until Next Time ~

Peace, Love, & Fashion Pinterest

Xoxo

Lynn

12 comments:

  1. That tie...I love it going to pin that right now. Yellow is not my color but I love the outfit I may have to try it out. Thanks so much for linking up

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Go right ahead... Pin Away! You are hilarious when it comes to pink & yellow... Give yellow a TRY! Maybe start with a lil colored yellow you would be amazed how great it would look on you.

      Delete
  2. I like that outfit, a lot, I kind of want to wear something like that when it gets warmer. Love the beginning quote :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I'm going to do the outfit myself as well

      Delete
  3. oo I like that outfit and those nails! Gotta start using Pinterest more often. And don't forget to earn daily entries in my GIVEAWAY ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not as frequent with it as I use to be when I 1st started... I REALLY want to start using it more often than I do. Also, I love giveaways thanks for stopping & sharing!

      Delete
  4. I really like that outfit! It screams spring.

    That tie! So creative!!! I love that! Do it, do it! (no pressure) :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm soooo READY for Spring! I surely wish I could do the tie... It would definitely make a statement!

      Delete
  5. Hey Lynn, the outfit is too cute and the quote, what can I say? We must remind ourselves of our value everyday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! A daily reminder is AWESOME! I'm loving the tie...

      Delete
  6. You are the linky queen! I love it! That outfit is so my style. In fact...I just realized my "My Style" board is full of stripes, navy, and yellow for spring! That tie is so cute...but how many would you have to make? Girl!!! Congratulations to you and hubster on renewing your vows!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. IKR!!!! I lovvvvve the blogger community... The linky allows me to find new blogs! Thanks girlie; it will be 5 yrs for us!!!! *school girl giggles* lol

      Delete