I’m linking up with Dea Win of Pretty Girls Rock Dresses for the Pretty Girls Rock Dresses DRESS CHALLENGE
The challenge is not just for bloggers it’s for WOMEN Worldwide.
*If you have a blog please share with your followers.*
If you are not a blogger you can share via Twitter, Instagram, and/or Facebook.
The official kick off was: Friday, March 1, 2013 ~ However, today marks the official kick off for me.
*Day 1 – Dress 1*
|What I Wore: |
Accessories: LA Lynn's
I LOVE wearing dresses/skirts & I’m REALY excited about the challenge because over 80% of my wardrobe is a DRESS! *Giggles*
Join the online party on Facebook: HERE
Pretty Girls Rock Dresses DRESS CHALLENGE Mission is:
1. We will ROCK dresses (skirts) and CUTE SHOES (heels and/or flats) like our mothers and grandmothers at least THREE (3) days a week.
2. We will reject the IMPULSE to throw on jeans, jogging suits (EVEN THE CUTE KIND), and dress slacks.
3. We will exchange our revelations and thoughts throughout this challenge.
4. We will invite our friends to join.
5. We will include our daughters and young women we mentor.
6. We will take Pictures and Have FUN!!!!
7. Everyone is welcomed to participate.
Exceptions: Flattering/Very Feminine Dress Suits are ALLOWED.
Inspiring women to embrace pretty from the inside out. Dresses are the ultimate sign of feminine power!!
Let’s bring back:
*GLAMOUR. *GRACE. *CHARM. *FEMININTY. *PRISSYness (is that a word?) and most of all BEAUTY.
There's Power in the Dress, Purse, and Stiletto!
NOTE TO YOU: SALUTE to GIRL POWER!!!!
Let’s take our femininity to new heights and ROCK our DRESSES!!!!
Peace, Love, &