Saturday, June 11, 2011

Open for Business

Greetings Blog World...
 
I know I am overdue for a new blog post but I have a good reason. Yes, I have a REASON & it is GOOD or shall I say it's ALL GOD!!!!! Ok, I know you are like enough already what is it???? ~Drum Roll Please~ ---> LA Lynn's ~ Accessory Shoppe is officially OPEN for Business!!!! Yes, you READ right... I am currently taking orders, booking Sip-N-Shop events, vending, and anything else that you can think of I'm doing it or atleast trying too! Although, I haven't finish working out all the kinks for the website; I do have a business Facebook page. So, if you are on Facebook please take the time to become a fan of LA Lynn's by liking the page. Lastly, I'm doing what I love and staying on my toes trying to find the BEST affordable and quality accessories that I can possibly offer. Continue to check back often as some items are offered only once and may not be RESTOCKED. However, new items are posted weekly.
 
My 1st vending event was last night at: Our Place Bakery Cafe. The turnout was AWESOME that I completely forgot to pull out my camera and didn't remember until like the last hour of the event! ~Below are a few of those pics that I was able to snap at the last hour of the night.
 
Of course we do... $$$$

This is the display look after I had SOLD-OUT most of the HOTNESS!

$2 Items... (excluding the cream necklace set)

Head Bangers and Wrist Hangers

Chunky but Funky Flair

Live Art Painting during the Poetry

DJ hard at work!

The Cafe Scene
My #1 Fan & Friend... My better half better know as Hubby!

Host Nakia & I


Good Friends = Good Times

 ~Remember: Like us on Facebook just by clicking here ----> LA Lynn's 
If you are local orders may be delivered and if not a Paypal invoice will be sent to you with the total amount of your purchase.
 
~Have Fun & Happy Shopping~
 
 
 
 

11 comments:

  1. Very nice! Thank you for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate it. You have a very nice blog yourself!
    God Bless!
    ~Crystal

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should really showcase some of your items on your blog, I would love to see them...as I don't have a fb.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really cool! So excited for you! All of your items look super cute! Congrats! Thank you for your sweet comment! Kiah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome-ness!!!!!! I'm so glad God is blessing you so wonderfully =) Keep up the good work!

    -Laura

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, you're doing it BIG!! Love it...Congrats and keep up the great work...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great job, I'm impressed!!

    I always say this (and I really mean it), but I also want to thank you for your lovely comment on my blog and for stopping by in general, I really appreciate it! Your words are so sweet!! I love Mickey too ;)

    I'd love to hear from you again!


    Love,

    Rock 'n Style
    http://www.rocknstyleblog.blogspot.com
    http://twitter.com/RocknStyle

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think this is great....Congrats on your new adventure...I wish you much success

    ReplyDelete
  8. girls just wanna have funds!
    (i love it!)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you all for the kind words… I’m overwhelmed by all the support & love that friends and most of all folks that I haven’t even met are showing me!!!! I will be loading a few pieces on the blog ASAP.

    Also, I will continue to follow, check upon you ladies, & support you all as well.

    PEACE & LOVE
    Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is awesome! I'm headed over now to check out your FB page

    ReplyDelete
  11. @Prissy, come on over… Join me why don’t ‘cha!
    @Chic Therapy, why thanks! I’m still in support of CT!!!!

    ReplyDelete