Friday, July 19, 2013

Flashback Friday


Happy Friday Loves… I initially started this post as Throwback “Thrifted” Thursday but once (again) blogger was being a booger so I couldn’t get the post out in time so just pretend it’s “Thursday” lol  


Today is my Friday so you know I’m feeling G-R-E-A-T so how y’all doin’??? (in my Wendy Williams voice)
Speaking of Wendy Williams today is her birthday… I spotted this pic on Instagram check out her Birthday Cake!



Today, I’m sharing pics that were in my archive photo file that I snapped before getting my braids…









I am seriously thinking about cutting my hair but I don’t want to cut it then regret it but then again there’s ALWAYS weave. ~wink

  
The shirt is thrifted via my niece which she gave the shirt to my daughter and I sort of jacked my daughter for it… I love it because it’s a half Lion Head/Face and half Head/Face of Bob Marley.


What I Wore:
Shirt: Thrifted
Skirt: Old 
Shoes: Isis Boutique
Accessories: LA Lynn’s
Shades: Borrowed via my daughter

  
NOTE TO YOU:  I will leave you all with one of the many Bob Marley quotes: “The truth is, everyone is going to hurt you. You just got to find the ones worth suffering for. ~Bob Marley 

~Until Next Time   

Peace, Love, Fashion


11 comments:

  1. girl you rockin those shoes!

    www.simplysassysstyle.blogspot.com

    Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the leopard!

    http://initialed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That leopard skirt is bomb and I love how you paired it with the graphic tee.....great steal from your daughter, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now that's my kind of thrifting! I do that to my mom's closet all the time. But I have to much junk in my trunk to jack her for her pants...dang!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute outfit and fab shoes!! Your hair is pretty...you'll look great with short...long hair...it doesn't matter. I always cut my hair. I. Can't. Stand. Hair. lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the Bob Marley quote! I've definitely been surrounding myself by people worth suffering for and letting go of those who aren't. Like the casual chic look you have going on by pairing the t-shirt with a skirt and heels!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the leopard skirt.
    effortlesslady.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  8. Excellent piece of information, I had come to know about your website from my friend krishnan, chennai,i have read atleast 8 posts of yours by now, and let me tell you, your site gives the best and the most interesting information. This is just the kind of information that i had been looking for, i'm already your rss reader now and i would regularly watch out for the new posts, once again hats off to you! Thanx a lot once again, Regards, bob marley quotes

    ReplyDelete