Monday, July 15, 2013

Just Another Manicure Monday!

Happy Monday Loves… I have been MIA because Blogger has been giving me the BLUES and I’m highly considering switching over to Wordpress. I will keep you all posted if and when I decide to make the switch.  

Before going into this week’s Mani I would like to1st send a heartfelt condolences out to the Martin Family.  

Source: Google ~ Parents of Trayvon Martin



~Rest in Perfect Peace Trayvon Martin~



Source: Google ~ Trayvon Martin


I couldn’t imagine life without my girls and I thank God every day for them. I continue to pray that angels camp around them and protect them from all hurt, harm, and danger!

This week mani is dedicated to anyone who have lost a child…
I choose the color GREEN as the color GREEN signifies growth, hope, and strength.





MANICure Monday is a weekly nail polish/mani link-up that will be rotated between Lipgloss and Binky and yours truly: LA Lynn's 


 
~Until Next Time

Peace, Love, & Fashion Polish

 

22 comments:

  1. So sad about this case especially as a mom to a teenage son.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post! I like the green idea.

    www.delabellesbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving that green and you all with the polka dots are killing me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haaaa... U know how I'm am with the DOTS!!!!! Thanks ma'am!

      Delete
  4. I like that color and I like Klean Color polishes!!!! They are fab!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tammie... I absolutely love Klean Color... So inexpensive with a great range of fabulous colors; my polish collection mainly consists of Klean Color! :-)

      Delete
  5. Love the dedication and the color is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. great colour and such a sad and unjust case.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the inspiration behind the color choice. I'm so sick over this case, like already dressed but couldnt go out Saturday night sick!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've seen these but never tried, love this green. This case has me so sick I haven't been able to get out of the funk of it all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes, this just maybe top of the list for me! And, the case is a hard pill to swallow...

      Delete
  9. Replies
    1. Hopefully... this will all make a turn for the BETTER... BETTER for our NATION as a whole!

      Thanks Girlie!

      Delete
  10. Fabulous post and super classy dedication. I love the green and accent nail. I am praying for that family. I love how the Martin family has been such a pillar of strength in the make of this tragedy. They have uplifted Christ at every turn and I am so humbled by their display of fortitude.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I TOTALLY agree... 100% I SALUTE them for that!

      Delete
  11. The verdict of the case has me on pause. I am truly outraged by the lack of comprehension the jurors showed. May karma be their best friend.

    Love the green. I may have to try that sometime this summer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AMEN & High 5!!!!!

      Give it a try and when you do let me see!!!! Thanks!!!!

      Delete