Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Pop of Yellow... OOTD!

Ok, soooo I’m seriously NOT trying to be a “Fashion Blogger” because that is not why I started this blog… Although, I LOVE fashion just as much as the next person but I am not about that LIFE! LOL!!!!

~ For the record: I'm still a "Lifestyle Blogger" - It's just that my LIFE is moving faster than expected! ~

I just so happen to have gotten back from VACAY & guess what… I have “writers block” – When I was on the plane I promise you I had all these brillant blog ideas and once I get home it’s like I can’t even remember what today is… so since you are here you might as well have a look at my outfit that I wore a few weeks ago on #LAShoesDay – Andddd… if you are still asking what is #LAShoesDay (slap yourself) No seriously, SLAP YOURSELF!!!!

This is one of those dresses was hanging in the back of my closet that I completely forgot that I had… Don’t you just simply LOVE when that happens! It’s almost like buying/getting a new outfit for FREE!!!!








   
What I Wore:
Dress: Macy’s  
Shoes: JustFab
Accessories: LA Lynn’s
Purse: Garage Sale


Disclaimer: These pics were taken with an iPhone so I apologize in advance if the quality is not DSLR quality and excuse our grass apparently the grass isn’t greener on the other side because our yard is FULL of weeds!!!! LOL!!!!!
Hmmm… I wonder if our HOA seen our grass before we cut it ~shrugs~

Lastly, it seems that this whole “Google thingy” is pretty serious in the blog world so to keep in touch with me please be sure to follow me via Twitter, FB, and/or Instagram.


NOTE TO YOU:  I greatly appreciate you guys and want to thank each and every one that keep up with my blog. I know I have been a slacker lately and I want to make sure that I am adding value to the blogosphere and not just simply wasting internet space and/or your time so with that being said: What are some of the things that you would like to see featured on my blog?  

~Until Next Time   


Peace, Love, and Fashion



25 comments:

  1. I love this outfit saw all your vacation pictures on your instagram and I was soooo jealous looks like you had a blast.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this combo is so awesome and you look fabulous! I was trying to come up with some new ideas too but I'm overworked and even though I just came back from vacation.....I'm ready to go again, LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute! Love those shoes!!! Oh and keep doing what you're doing :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this look!! Dress is so cute!! Love the shoes!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loooove this outfit! The dress is so pretty and feminine, and the shoes are fiyahh!

    Amberly
    www.asliceofglam.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your look! Your hair ab those shoes are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the outfit and the dress is cute. The shoes add just the right amount of bam

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lynn I want everything. You look great. Those kind of dresses work for me too.
    You look fab.

    ririzmusings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this look! Those shoes are HOT!!! Although you are not a fashion blogger, I always love your outfit posts, and shoe posts. ;-)

    ~Whitney
    www.whitneynicjames.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the whole outfit! Those shoes tho...gorge!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. girlll you look so cute! I love this new flavor of yours! You rocked it out!

    http://simplysassysstyle.blogspot.com/

    Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Girl! Welcome Back from Vacay!! I was keeping up with you and looks like you had a wonderful time.
    I'm absolutely loving this look. The dress is elegant and those shoes are BEAUTIFUL!!!! and so is the owner of the shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love everything about this look! you betta werk sister!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh HI SEXXY mama! Looking good!!! <3 P.S. Can I have those shoes?! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. OMG, and I'm LOVING your nails!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love this babe the shoes is hot!!
    www.IslandChic77.Com

    ReplyDelete
  17. You look amazing Miss Lynn. Love the dress, and adoring the shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Super duper cute outfit. Love the pop of color added

    ReplyDelete
  19. Your disclaimers are cracking me up! And I need those shoes!!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I don't usualyy like slim heel shoes but these are proper lush. Love it.

    xoxo
    Ivy
    http://www.purrpleivy.com/

    ReplyDelete
  21. #werk i love this!!!! that shoe is hot!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love your shoes!! They are killer! Just found your blog - glad I did! Love your style!

    xo, Kenya

    www.kenyalfashionblog.com

    ReplyDelete