Monday, August 1, 2011

Love is in the AIR!

HaPpY MoNdAy... hope all is well!!!! As for me I am just LOVELY!!!! I am soooo EXCITED because tomorrow marks my 3 year wedding Anniversary!!!! ~Love is definitely in the AIR!!!!

If I could say "I DO" all over again... I WOULD!!!! <3

It seems like it was just yesterday when I was walking down the aisle at A Special Memory Chapel in Vegas! We had close family & friends fly out to Vegas and witness our nuptials and I get teary eyed just thinking about it! I absolutely LOVE marriage and everything about being married. Our marriage is a true example that there is a such thing as 2nd changes. I thank God everyday for blessing me with such a wonderful man... not only is he my husband but most of all he's my FRIEND!
    

Our Vegas Wedding Cake


Tomorrow we will celebrate love, trust, honesty, and partnership. We have a FULL day planned... starting with a couples massage at Honey Spa, followed by breakfast, then off to see the SMURFS (shhh... yes the smurfs) compromising is a part of marriage, then we will take a walk in the park to enjoy nature, then we will return back home to cuddle & watch our wedding video (which is a tradition for us) and once I finish crying tears of JOY... we will change into something more LOVELY for our special dinner reservation that I have NO CLUE where that will be... *STAY TUNED*


The Mr. & Mrs. !!!!!


~I'm not an expert at marriage but I am pretty good when it comes to LOVE! So, I can tell you that when you meet that special someone... communication is KEY to a successful marriage and never stop dating and loving one other.

A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, always with the same person.  ~Mignon McLaughlin

25 comments:

  1. Happy 3 year anniversary and to many many more

    xoxo
    jeimy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy 3 years!!! You two are so blessed with such a wonderful marriage! It's so encouraging to see it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aweee.... Happy 3years Lynn & get'em girl b/c you look cute... I ain't even mad at you going to see the smurfs b/c I want to see it too.. Congrats again!

    Tammy
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. awwww congrats! maybe i will follow in your vegas footsteps one day, but in a black dress of course ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Anniversary! Sweet post!

    http://initialed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awe!! Congrats Lynn!! Your anniversary is on my daughter's birthday! Today my baby turns 10!! Hope your day is super special! Kiah

    ReplyDelete


  7. I love this post and your blog so much.)) You have a talant *-)

    I need your help...
    A few days ago I got my Ipad. Do you have Ipad? What programs do advise to download?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww congrats! this is just a lovely post. hope you have a wonderful time. Thanx for the comment on my blog!!
    xoxo asiahlynn

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy 3rd year...This is nice!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Anniersary. You look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats on 3years of marriage.I absolutely love to see black couples in LOVE.So inspiring :-) and you look Gourgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats on your anniversary!!!! I love love so much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awwww-- That's so sweet! Happy Anniversary and many many more!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awwwww....This really touched me:-) Happy Anniversary!

    http://foodfashionandflow.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congratulations doll on your wedding anniversary and many more to come I'm sure.


    <3 Marina
    Fashion.MakeUp.LifeStyle

    ReplyDelete
  16. Amazing Lynn! Congratulations on a happy 3 years of marital bliss! I can't wait until my day comes. This was a beautiful post and you two look wonderful together. Wishing you an abundance more!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thank you ALL for the LOVELY comments!!!! :))

    ReplyDelete
  18. Happy Happy Anniversary! You look beautiful!

    Myeshia

    ReplyDelete
  19. Happy Anniversary you looked so pretty and happy.. Such a Blessing.. Black Love..

    ReplyDelete
  20. Awww…How nice! Happy Anniversary and many more to come!

    ReplyDelete