Monday, August 1, 2011

Love is in the AIR!

HaPpY MoNdAy... hope all is well!!!! As for me I am just LOVELY!!!! I am soooo EXCITED because tomorrow marks my 3 year wedding Anniversary!!!! ~Love is definitely in the AIR!!!!

If I could say "I DO" all over again... I WOULD!!!! <3

It seems like it was just yesterday when I was walking down the aisle at A Special Memory Chapel in Vegas! We had close family & friends fly out to Vegas and witness our nuptials and I get teary eyed just thinking about it! I absolutely LOVE marriage and everything about being married. Our marriage is a true example that there is a such thing as 2nd changes. I thank God everyday for blessing me with such a wonderful man... not only is he my husband but most of all he's my FRIEND!
    

Our Vegas Wedding Cake


Tomorrow we will celebrate love, trust, honesty, and partnership. We have a FULL day planned... starting with a couples massage at Honey Spa, followed by breakfast, then off to see the SMURFS (shhh... yes the smurfs) compromising is a part of marriage, then we will take a walk in the park to enjoy nature, then we will return back home to cuddle & watch our wedding video (which is a tradition for us) and once I finish crying tears of JOY... we will change into something more LOVELY for our special dinner reservation that I have NO CLUE where that will be... *STAY TUNED*


The Mr. & Mrs. !!!!!


~I'm not an expert at marriage but I am pretty good when it comes to LOVE! So, I can tell you that when you meet that special someone... communication is KEY to a successful marriage and never stop dating and loving one other.

A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, always with the same person.  ~Mignon McLaughlin

24 comments:

  1. Happy 3 year anniversary and to many many more

    xoxo
    jeimy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy 3 years!!! You two are so blessed with such a wonderful marriage! It's so encouraging to see it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aweee.... Happy 3years Lynn & get'em girl b/c you look cute... I ain't even mad at you going to see the smurfs b/c I want to see it too.. Congrats again!

    Tammy
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. awwww congrats! maybe i will follow in your vegas footsteps one day, but in a black dress of course ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Anniversary! Sweet post!

    http://initialed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awe!! Congrats Lynn!! Your anniversary is on my daughter's birthday! Today my baby turns 10!! Hope your day is super special! Kiah

    ReplyDelete


  7. I love this post and your blog so much.)) You have a talant *-)

    I need your help...
    A few days ago I got my Ipad. Do you have Ipad? What programs do advise to download?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww congrats! this is just a lovely post. hope you have a wonderful time. Thanx for the comment on my blog!!
    xoxo asiahlynn

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on 3years of marriage.I absolutely love to see black couples in LOVE.So inspiring :-) and you look Gourgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awwww-- That's so sweet! Happy Anniversary and many many more!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awwwww....This really touched me:-) Happy Anniversary!

    http://foodfashionandflow.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations doll on your wedding anniversary and many more to come I'm sure.


    <3 Marina
    Fashion.MakeUp.LifeStyle

    ReplyDelete
  13. Amazing Lynn! Congratulations on a happy 3 years of marital bliss! I can't wait until my day comes. This was a beautiful post and you two look wonderful together. Wishing you an abundance more!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you ALL for the LOVELY comments!!!! :))

    ReplyDelete
  15. Happy Happy Anniversary! You look beautiful!

    Myeshia

    ReplyDelete
  16. Happy Anniversary you looked so pretty and happy.. Such a Blessing.. Black Love..

    ReplyDelete
  17. Awww…How nice! Happy Anniversary and many more to come!

    ReplyDelete