Yesterday was CRAZY but I made it through. I’m glad it’s in the past & I declare today as Thankful Thursday
A lot of times when all HELL breaks lose you have to think happy thoughts to get out of that state
So to turn my frown upside down I went through some old photos via FB and they made me smile so I decided to share a few
|Dad, Mom, Brother - Mike and of course the pretty lil baldhead baby is MOI|
|BFF Mari of Beyond Greatness Event Planning|
|Us Again... #Don't Judge lol|
TAG!!! I’m It!!!
Tammy of A Fendi Bag and a Bad Attitude tagged me so I have to tell some random things about myself and answer a few ???? So here goes….
I’m working on a Inspiration Board
I want another (small) tattoo
My closet is JUNKY as HECK
I’m a PACK RAT – Not hoarder(ish) or nasty; I just don’t like to throw away stuff
I LOVE going out to EAT
I have a natural sweet tooth
I don’t like Coconut(s)
I NEVER leave home w/o my wedding rings
I drive REALLY fast… I’m A SPEED DEMON!!!!
I do NOT know how to swim
I LOVE Fashion but I’m NOT a slave to name brand
I wish they SOLD Girl Scout Cookies all year round
Questions for ME:
Answers in RED
1. If you had to choose a world without fashion or a world without music, which would you choose? It probably would have to be FASHION because I move to my own BEAT!
2. Have you accomplished any of your life goals? Yes but I AM NOT finished YET
3. What's the meaning of LOVE to you? Being able to look beyond a person’s flaws and showing them bcuz LOVE is an ACTION! I’ve grown to realize that LOVE is simple… it’s ppl that are complicated!
4. If you could go anywhere in the world right now, where would it be? PARIS / Dubai / Italy – It’s so many can’t name just one
5. who’s the biggest inspiration in your life right now? MaDukes (My Mother)
6. What's your favorite thing about blogging? Meeting new folks
7. What's your favorite thing out of anything you own? Hmmm…
8. Do you believe in fate? Sure do!
9. What's your favorite song? Michael Jackson – “Man in the Mirror” (All time fave)
10. Jeans or dresses? Both – All depends on my mood
11. What's your favorite food? A tender Steak & a just right Baked Potato
Hopefully, this has given all my blog buddies a little bit more insight of WHO Efie Lynn is…
Note to You: Be thankful for TODAY because tomorrow isn’t promised. Life may not always be as bad as you think it is… Besides, trouble don’t last ALWAYS!!!! Happiness comes from within… when you find your happy place – STAY THERE!!!!
Peace, Love, & Fashion