Thursday, February 16, 2012

Bikini Anyone???

Earlier today, I went to the Mall to pick up my contact lenses (No shopping allowed). I told myself… SELF: U R NOT going to do any shopping… U R only here for one thing and one thing only! If you go into a store you can only L@@K!
I mean who can really go into the Mall w/o even l@@king? Right?
So while at the MALL browsing… I come across a RACK of Swimsuits!!!!

Taken with my Android

That little rack of Swimsuits was only a teaser – seeing those swimsuits only made me crave for more! So, once I got to the PC I started searching Swimsuits… here are some of my FAVES!



If you don't do Bikini's... you can opt for a Tankini




 If you are still NOT feeling it... go for a CLASSY but SEXY one piece




Don't forget about your Beach Cover-up... *added touch*






Picture Source: Victoria's Secret.com – but don’t sleep on Macy's they have some really cute styles too… I just didn’t want to overwhelm y’all with pics!!!! 

Oh & before I go… I wanted to share this picture that was sent to me by one of my accessory vendors. I was told this was a HOT ITEM & a BEST SELLER!!!! If you know where they are wearing this at please let me know!


I posted the pic on my Facebook page cause I needed more explanation as to why & where can you wear this too? It look like it hurts… OUCH!!!!


 I have ROCKED a few bikini's in the past but I've kind of shy away from them but this year I think I’mma work on these ABS & get myself a BIKINI!!!!
*STAY TUNED*  

Do you prefer 2 piece or 1 pc Swimsuit and why???!!!
Note to You: Don’t allow other opinions to clout your judgment!!!!
If you want it… FLAUNT IT!!!!

Peace, Love, & Fashion
Xoxo

Lynn

13 comments:

  1. I love the first black one at the top. The last time I wore a bikini was back in 2004 before I had kids....I don't think I will ever fit one again but I do love the covers for them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great suits but I can't wear them...major fail! I wish though. I prefer a tankini and a pretty cover up.

    ~Tavia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah girl I went to target and was like what? already lol but yeah those first two you posted sooooo hot!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL @ the "hot item". Where are people wearing that? The other suits are cool.

    -Shakiyla

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha - I am curious what the "hot item" looks like in the back.

    The cover-ups are so beautiful! I would love tho wear them in the city :))))

    Teodora
    teodoraslookbook.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I need to go get one for the Spa next week. I don't even own a bathing suit. I haven't been in one in YEARS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have worn a bikini in 1000 years. It's my goal to get swimsuit ready at least. I need a few for the upcoming vacations.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The last time I wore a bikini was.. Ummm.. well.. give me a minute now.. Hmmm.. did I ever?! The last one looks painful I agree

    ReplyDelete
  9. I LOVE the stirped bikini( the first picture)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am so not beach ready lol but I still love swimming and cute swim suits.

    Editor & Chic

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've been looking at swimsuits myself but i am NOT bikini body ready yet lol.


    theMANEtopic.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for sharing as it is an excellent post would love to read your future post.

    Cheap fashion jewelry wholesale

    fashion swimsuits

    ReplyDelete