Thursday, November 1, 2012

CHICKARITAS... HOUSE OF CHICKS RECAP!


Kiwi The Beauty hosted an event called: "Chickaritas"


The Beauty herself... Kiwi The Beauty Styled by Celebrity Stylist Melvin

The event was so GLAM & GIRLY!!!!
It was held at a Boutique called: "House of Couture" but we "The Chickarita's" took over the Boutique so it was officially named: "House of Chicks" 


We engaged in "Chick-Chat" Conversation... we discussed: Reality TV vs. Reality Life
Kiwi prepared questions and each quest took turns answering the individual question.  


Chicks + Margaritas = "Chickaritas"






This was my 1st time visiting this boutique and I was highly impressed with their selections and prices; I most definitely will be going back!

A look inside the Boutique... 









 Also, we had an opportunity to get a complimentary foot massages while we were there.   

My Blog Buddies & A Few Famous Friends... 

Soso of Soo Soo Tasty

Jen of Nail Chronicles

Breck of Fashion Without Guilt

Hmmm... she's NOT a blogger but she's Kiwi Famous Friend sadly I can't remember her NAME but her Hair & Outfit was EVERYTHING!!!!

Dee Dee of Miss Foodie Fab & I

Dee Dee of Miss Foodie Fab & Soso of Soo Soo Tasty ROCKING LA Lynn's Accessories! *WERK*


Celebrity Stylist Melvin, Boutique Owner & Kiwi 


A closer look at my look:





What I'm Wearing:

Thrifted Skirt ~ Back-By-Popular Demand Consignment ~ $1.00 $ALE
White Tee ~ DD's ~ $6.99
Jean Jacket ~ Levi's via Macy's (Old)
Shoes ~ Burlington ~ $9.99
Accessories ~ LA Lynn’s excluding MK's Watch & Tennis Bracelet (Gifted)


Be sure to click LIKE on my Facebook page to see more pic's later: HERE


 Note to You: I have said it before and I will say it AGAIN... as RATCHET as Reality Shows may be they are truly my guilty pleasure & I get a TOTAL KICK out of watching them soooo this event was right up my alley... Thanks Kiwi for bringing REALITY to REAL LIFE BEAUTIFULLY!!!!  


~ Until next time

Peace, Love, & Fashion

Xoxo


Lynn

36 comments:

  1. Oh em gee, you got some great shots. That was a fun night, we need another!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I TOTALLY AGREE... Oops, I took about 2 pic's from the BEAUTY herself! *shrugs* lol

      Delete
  2. Looks like fun was had by all. You captured some great shots. The accessories most definitely caught my eye. I may have to swing by there when I come to Atlanta in December.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhhh junk.... You coming home in December!!!! We must meet for lunch or something!!!! Xoxo

      Delete
  3. The little black skirt,the polka dotted top,hair style..beautiful

    Ritah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving all the colors and everyone looks great they did not have the honey boo boo drink though lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks... Yasss Hunni the Honey Boo Boo drink was HILAREEE!!!!! :D

      Delete
  5. I love your site! More importantly, I love your pink shoes. When I read the cost and the place of purchase...my mouth LITERALLY dropped open! I need them in my life ASAP. No joke. **Drops Mic**

    Happy Friday!
    XO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awe, thank you so much... Just as I LOVE yours!!!! Yasss... The pinkies were a great deal! Lol!

      Delete
  6. This recap WAS GREAT! Thank you Lynn I will be sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohhhh... Yes ma'am... Please do!!!!! You were Beautiful my dear!!!!!

      Delete
  7. That was a fun night!!! OMG I still need to write by post!! I'm so behind!!! Kiwi looked so beautiful!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. IKR, I have so much sitting in archived!!!! *Thanks*

      Delete
  8. Great recap of the event. I loved all of the pictures! You girls have so much fun!

    -Karen
    www.yourstylistkaren.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you !!!! There will be more pics added to the Facebook page later! Be sure to check tem out... There are some pics that will crack you up!!!!

      Delete
  9. I miss you ATL girlies. I had so much fun with you all and I get secretly jealous every time I read an event post... I love the recap and you all look wonderful :)


    www.goodlooknout.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Likewise... We miss you too!!!! Gone & get back here!!!!! *Thanks*

      Delete
  10. Girl you always going to something! I wanna live near you! This event looks like so much fun. Kiah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ATLANTA is officially the city that NEVER sleeps... It's ALWAYS something going on here; ALWAYS! You are welcome to visit anytime!

      Delete
  11. Yes! It looked like a NOT TO BE MISSED NIGHT! Everyone looked great!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yasss... Wish you could ave been there!!!!! Thanks!

      Delete
  12. What a fun event!! I love your outfit especially the skirt!
    XO,
    Zhanna
    www.lifeandbows.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love your pink heels! and it looks like so much fun haha house of chicks

    ReplyDelete
  14. I don't know what that green drink was, but all that came to mind was, "That margarita looks good as hell." Looks like you ladies had a ball.. So need for you ladies to have more weekend things so I can be in the place.... Darn!!!!

    Love ya chic!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bwahahaha... It was VIRGIN but they had the real stuff!!!!! Yeahhhhh... We gone look out for you boo!!!! Love back chica!!!!! Xoxo

      Delete
  15. This was fun plus I got to meet the faces behind the screen. Great shots as well

    ReplyDelete
  16. Looks like it was a fun event!! You look fab!! Live the skirt!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great event!! You look lovely my dear :)

    With Love,
    Ashley
    ASassyWoman.Com

    ReplyDelete
  18. You all look as though you had so much fun! What nice items you posted as well. I also thought your outfit was supa cute!

    ReplyDelete
  19. We had soo much fun that night!! I love it!! I can't wait to see you ladies soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. OK...I don't know what to comment on first!

    1. I'm packing ALL of my things and I'm moving-TOMORROW because you ladies have way too much fun without me!
    2. Those accessories!
    3. The beautiful ladies-all of you look gorgeous!
    4. Your 'fit-it totally looks like something I would put together. I need your shoes girl!

    http://thriftyandshameless.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. I swear I've been living vicariously through you and all the wonderful events you get to attend! *le sigh* Love the set up and your $1.00 skirt is giving me LIFE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I hate I missed this event it looks like yall had aLOTTTT of fun. Everyone looks FAB!! Maybe next time :(
    ~Mari~

    ReplyDelete