Today, I'm linking up with Lipgloss and Crayons for lovely lately but before I go into my actual post I want to say (2) two words:
Ok, now that I’ve gotten my political stand point out of the way… I want to share what I’m loving lately which would have to be the CAP TOE shoes… No matter if they are flats, pumps, or boots the CAP TOE shoes are MUST HAVES & sooo NECESSARY!!!!
I was 1st introduced to CAP TOE shoes back in Spring of this year when I saw
Solange Knowles rocking them at an event.
|Photo Credit: Google|
Once I saw So-So ROCK her CAP TOE shoes I knew I had to have them in my shoe collection!
Throughout my search here are a few of my findings:
1. Steve Madden 'Jazzhan' Flat - $100 - Nordstrom
2. DV Dolce Vita Smoking Shoes - $79 - Bloomingdales
3. Neon Cap Toe $9.99 - Wet Seal
4. Cap-Toe Ankle Strap Flats - $19.80 - GoJane
1. Chain link cap toe platforms - $18.95 - GoJane
2. Quilted Cap Toe Platforms - $31.95 - GoJane
3. ASOS PLUTO Pointed High Heels with Metal Toe Cap - $63.32 - ASOS
1. Michael Michael Kors Cynthia Printed Bootie - $230 - Lord and Taylor
2. Truth or Dare by Madonna Nizana Pump - $140 - Nordstrom
3. Victoria's Secret New! Tarney Combat Bootie - $150 - Victorias Secret
4. MIA - $90 - Zappos
While on my hunt I did happen to find a pair neon Cap Toe shoes for $9.99 at Burlington that most of you have seen me wear:
Nonetheless, if you follow me on Instagram then you saw me post this pic last week when I placed my order for (2) two pair of Cap Toe shoes from GoJane
And, guess what? They ARRIVED & I am completey satisfied...
They were only $22.50 per pair + FREE SHIPPING
"Sooo.. this is what I'm loving lately: CAP TOE SHOES"
You can also share what you're loving lately as this is a weekly link up hosted by the fabulous Kristen, Niki , Rachel and Carly! Join us and link up what you're loving lately! Whether it's fashion, color, crafts, interiors, beauty products, yummy and delicious, or really anything else, we want to know!
Will you be indulging in Cap Toe shoes this Season?
Note to You: I have a very narrow foot and like with most pointed toe shoes these run narrow so if you have a wide foot you may want to take that in consideration.
~ Until next time
Peace, Love, & Fashion