Wednesday, November 21, 2012

I am Thankful...

I’m sure you all are READY to get yo’ eat on if you haven’t already started… lol but before you chow down let me just tell you to remember the REASON for SEASON of Thanksgiving… some folks take it for granted and take the day to FEAST which is fine but let’s not forget that tomorrow is not promise to us.



I try to say a word of thanks every day not just during the holidays! So I decided to start a journal and write what I’m thankful for & just know when I started writing this list it was wayyyy to long… this blog in itself does NOT have enough room for me to begin to explain what I am Thankful for.

So, I narrowed my list down to 10 things that I am Thankful for:

·         Life ~ It’s a blessing to be among the living!
·         Faith ~ My Foundation
·         Family ~ My ROCK… they keep me grounded  
·         Friends ~ they allow me to act a fool and still LOVE me for me
·         Finances ~ I’m not RICH but the bills are paid
·         Food ~ My daily bread
·         LA Lynn’s ~ My motivation: Who knew that I would have as much Love & Support as I do
·         Health ~ Although, I don’t eat right… I’m breathing & got a clean board of good HEALTH!
·         Housing ~ It may NOT be a mansion but we have a roof over our head & it’s ours
·         God ~ The Highest of everything, my possibility as without GOD I am absolutely NOTHING!

Last but NOT least… I’m thankful for YOU!!!! 

As a token of my thankfulness for all the Love & support I am giving (1) one lucky person a FREE Bracelet from my LA Faith Collection. All you have to do is get your friends to LIKE my Facebook Page and the person that refer the most friends WIN!!!! ♥

Giveaway Ends: Thanksgiving Night at Midnight!


I usually leave a Note for You… Today I will leave you with this QUOTE:  


"Be thankful for what you have; you'll end up having more.
If you concentrate on what you don't have,
you will never, ever have enough."
~Oprah Winfrey ~





Peace, Love, & Fashion Thankfulness

Xoxo


Lynn

8 comments:

  1. Always thinking or others LOVE YA GIRL

    ~LOVING PEOPLE & LOVING LIFE~
    MARI

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy thanksgiving!!! Have wonderful day with your family and friends. I am definitely thankful for you =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautful post! I absolutely LOVE your photo....gorgeous! I can definitely identify with your thankful list and it has truly been a pleasure being your cyber friend. You ROCK!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a lovely post.

    Happy holidays to you and yours.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post! Happy Thanksgiving to you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So thankful for so much I can't even name! #blessed

    ReplyDelete