Sunday, November 4, 2012

Happy Bless BORN Day Sister...


  Heyyyy... My Folks, My Bestie, My Sister Mari of Beyond Greatness is another year blessed today!!!! Sooo... I wanted to do a special "Birthday Blog Post" recognizing her as the LA-MAZING woman that she is!!!! 




We have been friends for 27+ years or maybe longer but aaaayyyyeee... who's counting anyway! When you have that many years under your belt you no longer count the years; you count the blessings!!!!


This was taken at our 20 year Class Reunion 

Back Down Memory Lane






Just like TWINS... you always have a quiet one and then the LOUD one... YUP, you guessed it I'm the LOUD ONE!!!! LOL!!!! 
But for the most part we balance one another out! 




Also, just like with any relationship; friendships has to be worked at and if it's worth keeping then it's worth fighting for! 




We Volunteer Together



 We play together 



We get our nails done together 


We go to the SPA together



We BREAK bread together


We PRAY together 




After all these years we are still together...  


Wishing my Sister a VERY BLESS BORN Day & May PEACE & LOVE find you today & ALWAYS!!!!!

Love you girlie like a FAT KID LOVE CAKE!!!!


Quotes that I want to share:

Friends and good manners will carry you where money won't go. 
~Margaret Walker 

The only way to have a friend is to be one. ~Ralph Waldo Emerson 


 Note to You: I'm thankful that we have a friendship that has outlasted some marriages and most of all I'm grateful that we can talk to get us through the difficult times... Yup, so there you have it: Communication is KEY!!!! God blessed me with a Sister when we became friends... Some folks can't/won't ever understand our BOND but it's everlasting. I LOVE my friend SISTER without saying besides she knows all my secrets... lol

~Until next time 

Peace, Love, & Fashion

Xoxo


Lynn

15 comments:

  1. Loved this post and Happy Birthday to your BFF!!!!

    www.curvysoutherner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so wonderful! Happy Birthday to her!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday to her. Many blessings on continued friendship.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, with a lil dose of Prayer & faith we will have continued memories!!!! :-)

      Delete
  4. I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT & I LOVEEEEE YOU!!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR SOOO MANY YEARS AND SOOO GREAT MEMORIES. YOU R THE BEST, CONTINUE TO BE A BLESSING TO OTHERS & YOUR BLESSINGS WILL CONTINUE TO FLOW!!! I CANT SAY IT ENOUGH THANK YOU AND I LOVE YOU HONEY BUNCH!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We have been through the storm together and we are still swimming!!!! Love you girlie!!!!! I want NOTHING but the best for you... Xoxo

      Delete
  5. You both are just like a Fine Wine, just continued to get better with AGE! And who says Light and Dark Skinned people can't get along;-) Great to see a relationship that has lasted through the storm of life and the storms of fashion!!! LOL! Great picks Ms. Lynn and I hope your BFF had a wonderful Birthday! - Professor JT

    johnturnerworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww, sweet post to your friend/sister!!
    PS: Got to love your back down memory land photos-lol!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is sooo sweet. It's great to have to true friends!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG I love those hairstyles. Took me down memory lane...lol There is nothing like having a good best friend (sister). Thanks for sharing this awesome story! <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. i swear i had that same salt n pepa haircut lol too funny! Happy bday to your sis!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So great to have long lasting friendships.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great post!! Love it!
    www.swoonblog.com

    ReplyDelete