Sunday, November 25, 2012

Just another MANICure Monday + Polish Swap



I hope everyone had an AWESOME Thanksgiving & weekend and were able to spend quality time with your love ones. As for me... I thoroughly enjoyed my Holiday and will be posting pics later this week to share with you guys. 

Well, we all know that it's time for Just another MANICure Monday and this week I'm co-hosting the linky which is pretty darn FAB as I also will be linking this post with Carly of Lipgloss and Crayons as I participated in her Polish Swap and Conolley over at Third Grade Rockstar was my Polish Swap Partner and she sent me over these lovely OPI nail polishes. 

My Instagram Pic - OPI: Blue ~ swimsuit... Nailed It & OPI: Gold ~ Shatter

I was really excited to see these beauties in my mailbox as I do not own either color and I have never used Shatter Nail Polish before so I was super hyped and couldn't wait to try these colors out!  


 I kind of got a late start this evening and sort of cheated... I polished on top of my TURKEY nail color ---> seen here


This was a REALLY rush job so excuse the mess... but the pressure be on to try and get something KOOL to come up with especially by being the co-host!!!! *side eye* 

The shatter may take some getting use to but I'm absolutely LOVING the cobalt blue!!!! 


Thanks again Conolley for the cool colors... I will be putting these colors in rotation!!!! 

Don't forget to link up weekly for MANICure Monday as this is a weekly nail polish/mani link-up that will be rotated between Lipgloss and Binky and yours truly: LA Lynn's





Note to You: It was so much fun doing the Polish Swap... as stated before I have never tried the shatter polish. Have any of you ever tried the shatter nail polish before? Also, be sure to join our online POLISH PARTY & LINK UP weekly... we would LOVE to see your MANICure.


~Until next time…



Peace, Love, & Fashion Polish



Xoxo




Lynn

18 comments:

  1. Hello Dear,

    Thanks for Stopping by my blog. Love yours !!!. The gold and blue nail polish are beautiful together

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hiya!!! You are most welcome as well! And, thank you... Xoxo

      Delete
  2. love the color choices, OPI is a great brand!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Tammie!!!!! Thanks for joining the link... Yeah, I'm OPI is definitely on the top of my list!!!!! I love how it applies!!!! Thanks again!!!! Xoxo

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. IKR!!!! I was impressed! :-) Loving your nail design chica!!!!! Xoxo

      Delete
  4. Cute Nails Boo!!! Send them to Chicago when you're done! lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. That cobalt is the business. I think the shatter does take some getting used to. I have a ton of those shatter polishes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Now, that I'm getting back in the swing of doing manicures, I really want to try out the shatter look next. The color combinations are endless. Loving that cobalt blue. It's definitely a color that will make people stop and take notice.

    ReplyDelete
  7. nice!!!! thanks for reminding me how fun crackle is :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's awesome! My sister loves shattered nail polish, but I have yet to try it. I might take a walk on the wild side next weekend and try it out. Cute polish :)

    Reese

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey lady! Glad you enjoyed your Thanksgiving! I love that cobalt blue polish. And I have a shatter polish too, I received as a gift from Ashley of Glam No Labelz. It makes your manicure looks so fun & pretty =)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Loving that nail color!! Glad you had a great Thanksgiving :)

    With Love,
    Ashley
    ASassyWoman.Com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm am loving that cobalt blue hue! Then again, I'm biased because blue is my favorite color, lol. I like the look for the shatter polish, but it takes forever to remove it. #annoyedmuch

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yay! I'm so glad you like the polishes! I'm so glad I was able to give you a couple you didn't already own. The shatter ones take some practice, but I've come to really enjoy mine. I love how you did the gold and blue combo! I decided to hold off on my posts since the link isn't going up 'til Friday now, but I just wanted to tell you thank you as well for my polishes! :) I'm so glad we were paired up as swap partners!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love your nail link up parties, when I do my nails again I am making sure to post.

    Fashion Without Guilt

    ReplyDelete
  14. Tell my why I went to get my nails done to finally participate and still didn't. I need to do better. SMH at myself!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Get Colors and I cant't wait to participate in next weeks Manicure Monday!!

    ReplyDelete