Wednesday, November 21, 2012

The Container Store Atlanta... Private Preview Party Recap

I was invited to the private preview party of The Container Store newly relocated store in Buckhead. The invite was for me + 1 guest so I hit the bestie up and asked her if she would like to join me and she freely agreed so after leaving the GNO we headed over to the The Container Store.   



Upon arrival we were greeted with smiling faces from the minute we pulled up into the parking lot by the valet and then again at the front door where we sign in and was given a name badge

The lovely greeter: Jennifer... Her Jewels & Smile will light up a room!

 We were lead to an escalator that revealed the lavish and fabulous store.



 They really went all out with a live band, dance floor,  drinks, catered food, and did I mention that the food was delish! Yes, it was and it was provided by: Dennis Dean Catering



We had no clue that The Container Store private preview party would be so much FUN! I mean like literally all out über chic type fun! It was by far the best party/grand opening celebration I have ever attended.

 

I wasn’t aware of all the things that The Container Store had to offer....





 Besides Customer Service being their #1 priority the store is very well laid out with a variety of items within reach and visuals that allows you to move freely throughout the store aisles… I mean what more can you ask for in a container store but organization.




Bottom line the store is: Immaculate!!!!  

Mari of Beyond Greatness, Justin of Val & Justin (also a great Sales Associate) & I

Oh and did I mention that the staff is top notch!!!! Very friendly and helpful... they even agreed to take our pic's and got a few snaps while doing it! *CHEESE*

Sales Associate: Taylor... Camera Ready!

As bad as I need to get organized I am sooo shopping The Container Store this Holiday Season and you should too! Currently, The Container Store is offering Free Shipping on all orders of $100 or more 

Super thanks to The Container Store for such an awesome private preview party!
 I thoroughly enjoyed myself and look forward to my future shopping excursions as I officially feel a part of the TCS TEAM!

Per usual more pics will be added to my Facebook Page

Note to You: Have you ever been to a store grand opening that you couldn’t wait to get back to the store because you felt a part of the team?

Peace, Love, & Fashion Storage

Xoxo

Lynn

16 comments:

  1. Now this is an event! I love love love stuff like this. Glad you girls had fun ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like fun!! I have never been in a Container Store!! They need one in COBB!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You will fall in LOVE with this store!!!!! It has EVERYTHING!!!!!

      Delete
  3. I wish there was a Container Store near me... And I love how they threw such a rad party!!! That place definitely looks like an organizers dream =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving those bowls I need to get them for my parties. Now that looked like fun they need one over here int he country

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The little serving bowls and dishes are a decorators dream! They really did have a lot of cute stuff... It's totally worth the trip or try shopping online! :-)

      Delete
  5. awesome party and pictures! You're look was super cute with the glasses!

    ReplyDelete
  6. We had the time of all times!! I love this Store 4 Life!!

    ~Loving People & Loving Life~
    Mari

    ReplyDelete
  7. I vow to get better organized in 2013 and The Container Store is definitely a place to start.

    The party looked awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I want to live in the container store! I love how neat and organized (of course) everything is.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Every experienced event planner will tell you that there should arise a few problems along the way. Event planning includes time and efforts for a successful event.
    atlanta event venue for company party

    ReplyDelete